STM has around 750 sq.m. of workshop space, equipped and installed with various types of grinding and selection machinery, available for feasibility studies and productivity tests; industrial grinding and selection plants as well as smaller-scale laboratory equipment.
Here we can simulate and study the performance of specific technologies with various materials and operational parameters.
Practical testing is the best way to solve potential problems of industrial production, and at the same time it facilitates the choice of suitable machinery for a specific application.
Laboratory and feasibility testing services
Our laboratory and feasibility testing services include:
- LIQUID OR POWDER ADDITIVE PRODUCTS
- ANALYSIS AND CHARACTERIZATION OF POWDERS IN THE TESTING ROOM
- PHYSICAL ANALYSIS OF SAMPLES FOR THIRD PARTIES CLASSIFICATION AND DYNAMIC SEPARATION
- GRINDING, MICRONIZATION, REFINING MIXING
- COATING CRYOGENIC GRINDING WITH LIQUID NITROGEN
- TREATMENTS FOR ORGANIC AND COMBUSTIVE PRODUCTS
- SUPPORT FOR RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT OF MICRONIZED PRODUCTS
- SIFTING OF GRANULES AND POWDERS